Are you going to Lollapalooza this weekend? Kevin Powell and Michael Piff know where you need to go to eat between or after sets at Grant Park…and within walking distance!
Before getting into their Lolla recommendations, Chicago’s Very Own Eats hosts Kevin and Mike discuss stopping the Choco Taco and list their must-have items from the ice cream trucks of their childhood. Do you remember chocolate éclairs? Chocolate Chipwiches? Your favorite cartoon characters on a stick? The conversation becomes very nostalgic.
Next, Mike and Kevin list all of their favorite places for Lollapalooza festival-goers (and interested performers) to grab a bite to eat. They cover pizzerias, burgers, classics and more!
Below is Michael Piff’s full list of recommendations for places to eat during Lollapalooza, all within walking distance. Hear Kevin Powell’s picks.
- Pizza Pizano at 61 E. Madison
- Flo and Santos at 1310 S. Wabash
- Aurelio South Loop at 1212 S. Michigan Ave
- Chez Lou Malnati at 410 Michigan Ave
- Pizza Art at 727 S. State St.
- Roots South Loop at 744 S. Dearborn
- Billy Goat Tavern at 430 N Michigan Ave.
- The gauge at 24 S. Michigan Ave
- 124 Potter’s S. Wabash in the Palmer House
- Doc B’s at 55 E. Grand Ave.
- Shake Shack is never a bad call, 12 S. Michigan in the Chicago Athletic Association lobby
- Acanto 18 S. Michigan
- The Italian Village 71 W. Monroe St
- Rosebud 130 E. Randolph
- Eataly 43 E. Ohio St.
- Revival Food Hall at 125 S. Clark St.
- Aster Hall at 900 N. Michigan Ave.
- Purple Pig 444 Michigan Avenue
- The Dearborn 145 N. Dearborn St.
- Sweetwater Tavern 225 N. Michigan
- Miller’s Pub 134 S. Wabash
- Meli Cafe 500 S. Dearborn
- Fontano’s Subs and Pizzeria 332 S. Michigan Ave.
- Michael Jordan’s 505 N. Michigan Ave.
- 1028 Gibson N. Rush Street
- 41 E. Superior by Jake Melnick
Suggest a fix